Monday, June 1, 2009

Do you want to help?

We have a few very practical needs/wants out here for which we have no budget. I would love to give you the opportunity to contribute. I am coming back to the states in just one more week for a very short time. I'll be at my best friend's wedding on the 13th! And Providence Church on Sunday the 14th. :) If you think you'll see me there and you want to contribute something small, here's our list of needs/wants:
  • new or lightly-used bibles
  • small book of guitar cords
  • laminated copies (20) of praise songs
  • bible study leader's guide - smaller the better
  • End of the Spear movie

Spiritual nourishment is our goal. :) We would love your help! If you have any questions, feel free to email me: melanie.scherf@gmail.com.

Webale manonge! (Thank you very much!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very glad it is working out for you to be at the wedding! and hurray at getting to see you that Sunday =]

with love in Christ.

Lisa said...

Mel,

Is the stuff for your team? Or for the Ugandans?

Lisa