Thursday, February 18, 2010

To the Sullivans and Co.

Hey Corbin!

We had some fun with your project. I'm sorry that I am not a better photographer, but here are some pictures of your monkey in Africa with me and my "family" in Buremba, (Southwest) Uganda. We felt so blessed that you thought of us.

Moses also LOVED the clothes and all of the toys that you and your friends sent us. Every time he wore a piece of your clothing, he would tell me that he looked "very smart" - with a big smile on his face! He means that he looks very handsome. You made him feel very special and so happy!

Know that I love you, Corbin. I hope to see you again someday soon. You are welcome to visit us in Kenya anytime - we'll take you out to see some wild safari animals.

I am passing your project on...

Take care and have some fun today!

(Mel and Moses in our village, Buremba)

(Our family: Mark, Moses, Mel, Akankwasa, Jane, Jackie, Sande)

(Moses LOVED your monkey - sorry it's going to be a bit dirty from him playing with it)

(My precious Moses again)

3 comments:

Aly sun said...

Looks like a fun project! A friend did something similar for her young friend and I remember taking many pictures with the child's cutout on New Year's Eve of the Millennium. Fun times!

Lisa said...

Moses... what a cutie pie! Can you bring him to the States for show and tell?

Linda B said...

Awesome pictures!
Linda