Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bopolu Biking Baby!!

(My name is Melanie and I am an SP Intern. -compliments of Bev Kauffeldt)

One thing that's been a lot fun since I've been here is motorbike riding...woohooo!! Bev and Janelle were super brave and taught Erin, Hauwa, Patty and I how to rock n roll on these babies. After crushing Bev's hand in the clutch and jerking us all around the soccer field...she let me brave it on my own. (Smart woman to bale while she could. ) Here's a picture to prove that I can indeed drive a motorbike now! I mean it's a work in progress, sure. But look out Monrovia...here we come!!!

4 comments:

tim and lynne said...

Go Baby Go!!!!! I always knew you had ambition to do the unlikely.
BIG HUGS

Sarah said...

Oh no!! Watch out Liberia! Maybe my dad will let you ride his bike when you get home.... okay maybe not. But he sure will enjoy the pictures! Be careful. Love you.

Sarah's Dad said...

Hey! I told you you weren't allowed to go! (don't make me stop this car, young lady)

Keep posting pics.

Be careful. Sit up straight. Eat your vegetables.

sgmerryman said...

woops!!! I did leave a comment .but maybe you didn't get it...As I said we are still in Alaska till mid January. It's been a cold summer here ,only 3 days hit a high of 70 drgrees. the moose are constantly after our garden. Our green house is having a rough time producing since it's so cold. we caught our limit dipnet fishing and canned 14 cases of smoked salmon. this weekend we are scheduled to go halibut fishing...rougher fishing out in the ocean.Take care out there on the opposite side of the world.
In HIS care!!!
Aunt sib and Uncle Gary
P.S.
Uncle Tom is taking lessons on his new motorcycle,maybe you can show him how when you get home.