Friday, March 27, 2009

Water source


This is the photo of one of the water sources I described in my previous post. You can see the community - along with their cattle and goats - gathering water from the lake. It is a dangerously unhealthy scene. Though at the same time you get a glimpse of beautiful Uganda. The bright blue skies and lush green fields. It breaks your heart and makes you fall in love all at the same time.


I will be travelling back to Kamwenge on Monday for about 10 days to be with my team. Please continue to pray for us - that we would have wisdom and demostrate love as we partner with villages and local churches in Kamwenge.


I am so grateful for you!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Wow, so green! It IS a beautiful place. I am praying for clean water for the people you are working with!

Love, Lisa