Monday, March 2, 2009

Moving



This is my childhood home. The house my father built for us 25 years ago. It's beautiful and perfect in our eyes.

Today the papers were signed to begin handing it over to a new young family. It sold the same day the For Sale sign was put up in the yard. Yes, in this economy, and in this tiny town! Praise God! He is so good to sell my parents' house so quickly.

Today my brother signed a lease for a new home of his own. He moves from the guys' apartment to his own place this week.

Also this week, I move to Africa. Unbelievable timing.


My entire family is moving right now. To new places. New homes. New people. If you have a sec, would you please pray for us. For relationships and church families. That my parents will find a new house in West Virginia quickly and I would find a place in Kampala. Thank you so much!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So you're saying that you wish life would be just a bit more exciting right now?
:-)

I'll be praying for all.