Sunday, May 24, 2009

Feels like home...

It's amazing how God works.

I've been playing volleyball all weekend. Our team, our league is completely Ugandan except for me. I should feel completely out of place. But at last, I feel like I'm at home. On the court, I feel comfortable. With my team, I'm part of them. It is so wonderful.

Tomorrow I leave for the field again for two weeks. I admit, I'm a bit disappointed that I won't be able to play with the team for a few weeks. But I trust that God wants me to join him in something wonderful in Buremba too. He's good like that.

Volleyball...it's one of those little things...

Thanks Father!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Mel "Mel",

I'm so grateful that you have some friends... I've been praying for healthy, meaningful relationships for you. God is so kind to answer! And, not only did He give you friends... but friends who love something that YOU love! Are any of them Christians?

Love, Lisa

John Q said...

He cares about the little, "insignificant" details that are important to you. Cool! Even the hairs on your head are numbered. Thanks for the reminder.

John Q