Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Come

(Buremba sunrise)

I am exhausted and craving God's spirit to come be with me tonight. I am back in the village and our team is struggling, spiritually. We are begging for unity that is rooted in God's love. Begging for God to give us depth to our faith. Begging for Christ-like character.
Fortunately....


"I can never escape from your spirit. I can never get away from your presence. If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.



If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10

May God's presence - His peace - envelope us all tonight.

6 comments:

Aly sun said...

I've often heard that the toughest part about ministry is the people! God gives such great gifts, but it isn't always easy to see them. Hope you find the unity you are craving soon.

LQ said...

He will deliver! Keep trusting Him! Praying for you dear sister.

Domenica said...

You are exactly where you need to be, Mel, rooted in truth! Praying for you tonight. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Our prayers are with you and your team. Love You!
Tom & Janette

Lisa said...

What a beautiful photo...

You are surrounded with love and prayer while in the midst of God's beautiful creation.

praying for you,
Lisa

Beth "Pilar" Christy said...

Your picture is beautiful!