Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Get out!

"We're not saying another word..." - Mel and Cory

It seems like every time we make one of those "I could handle this, but not that" comments, THAT happens. For example...

"I can handle mice in my house, just not rats." - Mel
  • We have rats, not mice. (They're growing big and hairy.)

"I can handle a mouse in my room, just not ON me." - Mel

  • I woke up to a rat in bed with me on Thursday night. Seriously.

"I can handle a rat in my room, just not a snake." - Cory

  • Cory woke up to a snake in his room last night. He killed it like a champ, but we're both still scarred.

What's up with this crazy zoo we're livin in? God, help us!

Cory and I are learning a new meaning and application to ... only by God's grace...

(We're laughing....but still very serious.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MICE, RATS & SNAKES....OH MY. Praying that all Gods creatures can live in harmony, but on their own turf.
Blessings,
Janette

Beth "Pilar" Christy said...

Best keep the "can handle this but not that" comments to a minimum, lol. I'll keep you, Cory, and the animals in my prayers...

Lisa said...

Mel,

Oh my... that cracks me up. I mean on one hand, poor you. On the other hand, I'm across the world in a city house where I am rat free. So, I just get to live vicariously through you and skip to the laughing part without actually having to live it out.

Thanks for the visuals, Mel!

Love, Lisa