Saturday, June 7, 2008

FUSE

I just had one of the best experiences of my life that I would love to share with all of you. It's relevant to this blog because it's a huge chunk of God's love for me that I am excited to share in Liberia.

Let me explain...I had the priviledge of serving on the (in my completely unbiased opinion) most exciting Providence ministry team...the I -Team. This means that I got to spend time with the youth of our church and live out our Christian walks together. It was so much fun and so very precious! God is at work in mighty ways in and through these young friends of mine. They certainly have and display an extreme love for our Lord!

Below are just a few reasons why I love FUSE and will miss serving on the i-Team! Enjoy some great memories ... I know I will!!



















You have been an awesome display of God's love in my life. Know that I will not stop praying for you, my friends!


May we never stop praising Him and may we love Him more and more each day!


(And I need a good Nate and Sarah picture to make this complete, so if you've got one, send it my way!!)

3 comments:

Laedelas Greenleaf said...

We will never stop praying for you, Mel! Thanks for being an instrument of God.

Anonymous said...

*Sniff Sniff*
You are such a treasure, Mel! A treasure I will miss so much! You're such an example of the Lord's love! Thank you! Miss you already!

Josh Calvetti said...

Already looking forward to your visit in October. We'll we praying for you.

I think you mean "The iTeam" :P