Friday, October 9, 2009

Heaven


"Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away. God, who is seated on the throne, says to us "I am making all things new!" Revelation 21:3-5

Steve Murphy has gone to Heaven to live with His beloved Saviour.

Please pray for His family, as they will be dearly missing him here on earth.

www.prayforian.blogspot.com

Thank you.

3 comments:

Mrs. Bob said...

Was thinking of you today. Praying for you too.

Deuce said...

Mel,

Hey it is me, your long lost cousin. I was just thinking about you and your ministry and I wanted to send a quick note to say hello and try to open lines of communication. I am sure you are busy and from what I read, it looks like every moment of every day is filled with the things that make life worth living. I really wanted to know that we are praying for you and miss you. I would also love to catch up a little more over email just to keep in touch. My email is: cthomasfarneth@gmail.com Shoot me a message when you get a chance. In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Chad

Lisa said...

Mel,

I think it's cool that you are thinking of others while you have much to occupy your time and attention. Thanks for being a witness, a light, and a friend!

Love, Lisa